Emerald Landing occupies a 206,000 square foot site at the north end of Lake Union in Seattle. The master plan includes 60,000 gross square foot office building, below-grade parking, boat moorage, and vessel repair. The office building design was conceived as a multi-faceted glass ‘gem’ resting at the water’s edge, with a glazed envelope angled to respond to the building’s solar orientation and take advantage of sweeping Lake and City views.
The building is certified LEED Platinum, employing a variety of sustainable design options such as a green roof, drought-tolerant landscaping, energy efficient lighting and mechanical systems, raised flooring, sun-shading devices, and recycled building products.
Scope of Services
- Development, Project Management
- Owner representation
- Permits and approvals
- Oversight of environmental cleanup
- Project feasibility analysis for future phases
- Selection of contractor and consultant team
- Cost estimating & value engineering
- Contract negotiation
- Design and construction management
- Budget and cost control
- Leasing and property management support